远程教育This information is intended to provide clarity and transparency to pupils and parents or carers about what to expect from remote education where national or local restrictions require entire cohorts to remain at home.
When learners are at home and learning remotely, we teach the same curriculum remotely as we do in 原理图ool.
How long can I expect work set by the 原理图ool to take my child each day?
We expect that remote education (including remote teaching and independent work) will take pupils broadly the same number of hours each day as if they were in 原理图ool.
How will my child access any online remote education you are providing?
Your daughter will access her remote education using her class Teams. Each class has a team where resources and activities can be found. 有些老师会现场授课, or a recorded lesson where they go through what your daughter should be learning. If there are any problems accessing Teams, please contact the subject teacher via email.
If my child does not have digital or online access at home, how will you support them to access remote education?
推荐最近最火的赌博软件认识到有些学生 may not have suitable online access at home. We take the following approaches to support those pupils to access remote education:
- Most learners have access to a laptop at home. However, we do have a small bank of devices that can be loaned out to learners. Priority is given to Year 10 and Y11 learners. Please email Mrs Andiyapan if you would like to request loaning a device while your daughter is working from home. 海伦.andiyapan@bmgs.博尔顿.原理图.uk
- Printed materials may be requested if a loan device is not available. 请与总校办公室联系.
We use a combination of the following approaches to teach pupils remotely:
Some examples of remote teaching approaches:
- 录音教学(e.g. Oak National Academy lessons, video/audio recordings made by teachers)
- printed paper packs produced by teachers (e.g. 手册、工作表)
- textbooks and reading books pupils have at home
- commercially available websites supporting the teaching of specific subjects or areas, 包括视频片段或序列
What are your expectations for my child’s engagement and the support that we as parents and carers should provide at home?
- We expect all learners to be online for each lesson of the 原理图ool day.
- We expect all learners to engage with their teacher, especially if a live lesson is being given.
- We expect parents to support the 原理图ool by ensuring that their daughter is up and dressed ready for her lesson at 8:15, and to set routines to support your child’s education.
How will you check whether my child is engaging with their work and how will I be informed if there are concerns?
We can check on Teams if your daughter has been present during the lesson. If your daughter is not present their teacher will contact them via email or phone call to encourage her to go online.
推荐最近最火的赌博软件每节课都要登记. If your daughter is not present for a number of lessons, the pastoral team will contact you by phone.
How will you assess my child’s work and progress?
Feedback can take many forms and may not always mean extensive written comments for individual children. 例如, whole-class feedback or quizzes marked automatically via digital platforms are also valid and effective methods, 还有很多其他的.
ADDITIONAL SUPPORT FOR PUPILS WITH PARTICULAR NEEDS
How will you work with me to help my child who needs additional support from adults at home to access remote education?
推荐最近最火的赌博软件认识到有些学生, for example some pupils with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND), may not be able to access remote education without support from adults at home. We acknowledge the difficulties this may place on families, and we will work with parents and carers to support those pupils in the following ways:
The TA who normally works with your daughter will contact her by phone or email to support her learning
A member of the pastoral team will check in with vulnerable learners on a weekly basis.
REMOTE EDUCATION FOR SELF-ISOLATING PUPILS
Where individual pupils need to self-isolate but the majority of their peer group remains in 原理图ool, how remote education is provided will likely differ from the approach for whole groups. This is due to the challenges of teaching pupils both at home and in 原理图ool.
If my child is not in 原理图ool because they are self-isolating, how will their remote education differ from the approaches described above?
Your daughter should access Teams to see the work that the rest of the class are completing in 原理图ool. If your daughter cannot find the work, please ask her to contact her teacher by email.